CUCUMBER AND YOGHURT SALAD RECIPE
10 min - Easy; Total Time: 10 min
Yield: Serves 4
Quick & Easy; Vegetarian
Refreshing summer salad/side dish - can be a light meal in itself.INGREDIENTS:
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 2 cups yoghurt (laban)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- fresh mint leaves, chopped fine or 2 TBSP dried mint, crushed - as garnish
Non-reactive mixing bowl.METHOD:
- PEEL cucumber and cut into thin round slices, or dice in 1/2 " cubes. Set aside.
- IF using fresh mint, remove leaves from plant and chop fine. Set aside.
- MASH garlic with salt. Add it to the yoghurt. Add the cucumbers. Mix thoroughly.
- SERVE cold in a shallow bowl and garnish with mint. Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated in covered container.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved