LEMON ZEST PASTA RECIPE
Prep: 10 min - Cook: 10 min - Total: 20 min
Preparation - Quick and Easy
Vegetarian - Q&E
THIS IS THE DISH TO MAKE when you get home and find there's nothing to eat. If you have any pasta (spaghetti, penne, farfalle, etc.), some olive oil, some garlic, a juicy lemon and Parmesan cheese you can prepare the most delicious meal in minutes.INGREDIENTS:
- 12 ounces spaghetti, penne, farfalle, etc.
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 - 6 TBSP lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut into very thin slivers
- Grated lemon peel (optional, to taste)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- COOK the pasta.
- DRAIN well (set aside a small cup of the pasta water in case the pasta is too dry for some tastes), and return to pasta pot.
- POUR the olive oil and lemon juice over the cooked pasta. sprinkle in the slivers of garlic, (optional) lemon zest and add salt and pepper to taste.
- TOSS the pasta over medium high heat for 1 - 2 minutes.
- SERVE immediately in warmed bowls, pass grated parmesan cheese.
Cookbook we like:
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved