RAW TOMATOES STUFFED WITH TUNA AND CAPERS
Delicious little bites. Satisfying, colorful and elegant.
- 1 lb very small tomatoes, such as cherry, washed
- 2-6 oz cans tuna fish packed in oil or water, drained and mashed
- 5 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 T lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 T capers, rinsed off, chopped
- 2 T fresh flat-leaf parsley, very finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- CUT tops off tomatoes and scoop out flesh with a grapefruit spoon.
- PREPARE the filling by mixing all ingredients thoroughly.
- SPOON mixture into tomato cavities.
- PLACE on platter and serve.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved