Preparation - Easy
A refreshingly easy, quick and delicious antipasto to prepare ahead of time if need be.INGREDIENTS:
- 1 lb frozen baby shrimp, defrosted baby shrimp
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice or more to taste
- 2 T fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced (optional)
- In a deep bowl, ready for serving, prepare marinade with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper (garlic if using it).
- Place defrosted baby shrimp on paper towels to allow absorption of any moisture from defrosting.
- Place shrimp in bowl with marinade, toss well, cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved