STIR FRIED PORK RECIPE
Preparation - Medium
Prep: 10; Cook: 10
Serves 2 - 3
Delicious quick-fry with udon noodles and cabbage.
Zip-lock bag or non-reactive bowl for marinating, wok or skillet, stirring implement.
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder or pork loin
- 3 TBS hoisin sauce
- 2 TBS ketchup
- 2 TBS Rice Vinegar
- 1 TBS sweet seasoning such as mirin, sweet rice wine
- 1 TBS freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 TBS sesame oil or vegetable oil
Serve with stir fried cabbage and udon noodles.
- SLICE pork across the grain into 1/2 inch slices and then into 1 inch wide strips (to make slicing easier place pork in freezer for about a hour)
- COMBINE all ingredients in a large zip bag or tightly closed container and MARINATE in fridge for 3 hours or more.
- REMOVE from fridge about 1/2 hour before cooking.
- HEAT oil in a large skillet or wok.
- WHEN hot add meat over medium high and stir frequently till cooked through, about 4 - 5 minutes depending on thickness.
Copyright © 2000,2012 e-rcps.com, All Rights Reserved