EASY BUTTER AND SAGE SAUCE FOR RAVIOLI, GNOCCHI OR PASTA
burro e salvia
Preparation - 5 mintues; Careful not to burn the butter!
Serves up to 4
A very simple and delicate sauce.
Heavy saucepan, whisk or equivalent.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 fresh sage leaves or 8 dried ones
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare when ready to serve and ravioli/gnocchi/pasta are hot.
- Melt the butter in a skillet with the sage until the butter turns light brown; be careful not to burn.
- Remove from the heat, pour.