SPAGHETTINI WITH LEMON AND OLIVE OIL
Preparation - Easy
Quick & Easy; Vegetarian, Vegan
An unusual sauce, but quick & tasty.
Pasta pot, strainer, large serving bowl.
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 fresh basil leaves, shredded
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb vermicelli, spaghettini, or angel hair
- 6 quarts water
- COOK the pasta.
- WHEN cooked to taste, drain and place in a warm bowl. Add the parsley, basil, lemon, olive oil, salt and a few twists of the pepper mill. Combine the ingredients making sure pasta is nicely coated with the mixture. Serve on pre-heated plates.
- THIS very simple but tasty sauce also goes well with vermicelli or angel hair pasta.
- No cheese