Quick & Easy Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe
Prep:15, Cook:30, can be prpared a day ahead.
Preparation - Easy
Mixing bowl, mixer, 13" X 9" baking pan.
- 2 8.5 oz packages corn bread mix
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- GREASE a 13x9x2 inch-baking pan.
- PREHEAT oven to 375F.
- BLEND all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with an electric beater.
- POUR mix into baking pan.
- BAKE on center rack until a knife inserted in center of loaf comes out clean and top of loaf is lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- COOL and remove from pan.
- CAN be prepared a day ahead.
- WRAP tightly in plastic wrap and then in foil.
- KEEP at room temperature.